Love Here!!
♥
Its been a HHWhile, I know. Sorry. My internet was out of commission for a about a week, then some traveling took place, and bla bla blahh. But none of that matters, because I am back. Better than before, but still on my way to becoming my best. Its going to be an exciting journey, and Ive come to realize it...finally.
So as I reflected on past relationships and events that have happened in my life, I realized that it would only be right to share some things to help ladies from ever going through what I went through. See, I am a sucker for love. Every little thing that has to do with love, I let it consume me. [Que A. Keys "Love is like the Sea"]
BUT There are signnsss ladies. SIGNS! When something is NOT real, and a person is not being TRUE TO YOU. WHEN you see these signs. Run. In the opposite direction. RUN. RUN GIRL! RUNNNNN!!! hahahah, I'm really not playing. I can laugh about it now. But seriously. Run.
If a guy tells you within four months of dating that he loves you, is in love with you, or any version of love. RUN.
I say this because 4 months is not enough to truly know a person. You cannot love someone you do not know (unless you are a newborn child). In order to be in love with a person you need to know them fully. Their good side and their bad side. Four months is not enough time to know someone. I'm sorry. I know it sounds nice when they say it. I know you heart melts and all that. I know you feel like you love them too. But it is not love. You are still in the infatuation stage, too early to be love.
SO Run. RUN GIRL. In the opposite direction
If a guy is telling you BEFORE AT LEAST TWO YEARS OF A RELATIONSHIP he sees you as his wife, or is calling you wifey, and he says he is serious. RUN.
Anything less than two years in not enough to know a person, let alone realize if you want to spend the rest of your life with that person. To realize you want someone to be your life partner means you have gone through many ups and downs with them. You have to experience ground breaking events, earth shattering events, and make it through them to realize that this person is here with you through thick and thin. And anything before two years will not provide you with that. Once again Im sorry. I know its been a year and some change, and you think its all real. But just take step back, and let time show you who that person truly is.
So again. RUN. RUN GIRL. In the opposite direction.
If a guy has to tell you all the things he is. If he keeps saying; "I'm such a good guy I don't know why I can't find a woman." or "I'm the realest guy out here" or "I'm a good guy. I really am. I don't know why past ex's treated me the way they did." RUN!!!! Ladies. PLEASE remember the dog with the loudest bark DOES NOT have the hardest bite. Do not listen to a damn thing any guy says to you. OPEN YOUR EYES, and WATCH. TIME will only tell who and what a guy is. Please ladies, do not fall for the sad stories. There are always three sides to a story; his side, her side, and THE TRUTH. And since you may not ever talk to her, or ever find out the truth, do not give your trust so easily and quickly. Simply Watch. Take mental note.
For the last time. RUN. RUN GIRL!!! IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION! RUN!!!
By no means am I trying to put down men. There are wonderful men out there. Some of my closest friends are of the male species,( lmbo) and they have shown me true friendship. NOT TELL ME that they are my friend, but stood by me when I needed them, gave me advice when I needed it, told me about myself when I didn't want to hear it, and provided a shoulder every single time I cried. What I am saying is there are men who will say anything to get what they want. If they want you at that moment they will say and do whatever it takes as long as it yields the result they want. I have been through that, and if I can stop that from happening to one more female then I will be at ease. Actions speak louder than words. A man who is true will show you with his actions not his words how he feels for you. HE WILL SHOW YOU IF HE TRULY WANTS YOU AND LOVES YOU. Period. And if he does not.
RUN.
In the opposite direction.
Luego!
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment