You've lost the sparkle in your eyes
You fell for life into its traps
and now you want to bridge the gaps
Now you want to bridge the gaps
Now you want that person back
And all your ammunition gone
ran out of fuel to carry on
You don't know what you want
Because what you want does not want you
What you want does not want you
Say I am
I am Wonderful
Garry Go "Wonderful"
____________________
Love here!
♥
So lately I've been listening to a lot of music, reflecting on my life, and realizing that I am wonderful. I am not saying this to be conceited, or to praise myself, but to help me remember everything that I have to offer this world. To help me realize that there is no other like me that can do what I do and therefor I am wonderful. There are people and situations in life that will try to rip you to shreds. They will try to break your soul, body, and mind, but it is ultimately up to you. It is up to you to let these things happen. Things only break you if you let them break you. Period. By no means am I saying its going to be a walk in the park, or that its easy to not let things get to you. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and I will be ruled by my emotions no matter what. BUT I can choose to let certain things shake me to my core. I ultimately allow these situations to ruin me. Or I can stop. Look around. Realize I am still alive, blessed beyond many, and have so much to offer this world. AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT. Not person, place, or thing, but POINT in life. In my journey, our journey called life.
I know I'm making it sound simple, but I know it is hard. Nothing in life is simple. And if you see that it is, you need to look at the situation with some different eyes because something is up. This world will try to break you. There is no two ways about it, but it is up to you to allow it to do so. Always remember you are strong. Much stronger than you think. Always keep fighting, its about getting up after the fall, not the fall itself (shtsout2nk). Always remember you are wonderful. Yes, you have done some bad. No one is perfect. Accept all your bad, take accountability, but keep moving. Remember you have so much more good to give.
Just keep going.
You are wonderful.
Luego!
>
♥

No comments:
Post a Comment